Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...in February.

Snowmygod! Snowmaggedon has begun! Queue the snowpocolypse...

Sorry about that...just have a little something on my mind.  OH YEAH!  I'm leaving school in the middle of the week!  Trying to avoid getting buried under two feet of snow. Well that's not the only reason.  I'm also leaving because I need to see a chiropractor before I start getting really cranky.  Sometimes I turn green when I get angry...just ask...people. 

After I get my back all fixed up and a belly full of Chinese food, it'll be time to be a kid again.  Can't wait to go sledding and all that jazz.  It's gonna be a great four day weekend!  Hopefully I'll get to resurrect my old childhood fort.  We are talking tunnels, walls, windows, towers, and a Keurig here.  Go big or go home.

 Best of luck to you all in the great snow storm "Nemo"!  Can you believe they name them now?  Pretty soon they will start naming tornadoes too.  "Here comes Laquisha!  She is a strong independent tornado that ain't never stopped for no house."  Hah...whatever.  Sorry for that waste of words.

Be safe everyone!

-Dev!n

   

1 comment:

  1. Actually, it's winter storm Q xD Nemo was in the Northeast

    ReplyDelete