Saturday, February 16, 2013

Roses are red...and expensive

Hmmm...just one of those lazy days.  Time for a new blog!

Who had a test on Valentine's day night?  THIS KID!  That's about how great my week was.  It's not like I had a date on Thursday or anything.  For real though, I didn't.  First time in a long time.  Instead I took myself out to McDonalds for a shamrock shake. 


Then I went to the animal shelter and ended up playing with puppies for a couple hours.  There is nothing in the world like laying in the grass while three or four puppies jump on you.  I thought that was going to be the high point of my week, but it wasn't!  (There is a bird running laps on my porch right now. No joke.) On Friday I spent the night at a movie with some awesome friends and got a letter from my best friend in the world. 

After all that I can't even try to be grumpy.  The people in my life are the best.  I'm so happy to have their support and friendship. 

Welp that was short and sweet!  Time to do some laundry...yay.

Enjoy your next week!

-Dev!n

1 comment:

  1. You should have asked for a valentine's day card. I totally would have made you an epic one. :)

    ReplyDelete