Wednesday, January 9, 2013

G'day Ladies & Sirs! Enjoy the free muffin.

Welcome! Where to start?  It has been several years since I've actively blogged.  When I say several...I mean more than 3 or 4...something like that.  Here goes nothing!

Worst intro ever.  Get used to it.  My full name is Devin William Lyons.  Not Lions, but it sounds the same! Rawr.  Most of the time I go by 'DevDev'.  It's a nice nickname.  Sounds youthful, fun and down-to-earth to me.  'Big D' just makes peoples' minds...well...wander.  Awkward.  Moving on!

There are some reasons behind me posting these glorious combinations of words, the largest of which is a need to speak my mind.  I don't think I have ever had a close enough friend to share everything with.  Part of that is just because I am who I am.  Definately not sure the word introverted comes close to illustrating me.  Basically this is an opportunity for myself to talk about everything on my pea-brain mind instead of holding it in.  (Maybe a few witty comments inbetween the lines.)

Again, welcome! I appreciate all of your time spent here. You rock! Here is a muffin for your troubles.


-Dev!n

No comments:

Post a Comment