Friday, January 11, 2013

Short and sweet!

This was one of those days you want to remember for a lifetime. Just like that time when you won Garth Brooks tickets or kissed in the rain. Plain 'ole good memories.

I stepped into a new world today...and I liked it. Reminds me of Katy Perry's one song...yeahh. So needless to say I got to spend time with great friends. It feels like I'm finally living in the moment again instead of observing everything from a distant window. That was deep.

The only bad thing about all this is that it keeps getting harder and harder to say goodbye. I LOVE my friends. I would go through hell and back for each one of them. How do you say goodbye to someone like that? Hmmm something to ponder.

Like the title says, I'm keeping it short and sweet. Not sure how sweet it was, but I have the short part down!

Peace,

-Dev!n

1 comment:

  1. I kind of know what you mean. It seems like Missouri and Iowa lives are in two completely different worlds. As soon as I get used to living in Iowa and seeing my Iowa friends, it's time to go back to Missouri and vice versa.

    ReplyDelete